From The Harry Chapin Wiki
|List of years|
|1999 2000 2001 - 2002 - 2003 2004 2005|
Day by Day
- 18-19 - ChapinFest 2002 and 17th Annual Benefit for World Folk Music Association (WFMA) and World Hunger Year at the Birkmere in Alexandria, VA. Two musical performances Friday & Saturday, feature a variety of nationally known folk acts in the first act. The second act consisted of the extended Chapin Family. A CD was release by the WFMA with featured performances from the event. Chapin Family and Friends in attendance included Tom Chapin, Steve Chapin, Jen Chapin, Michael Mark, Jon Cobert, and Abigail Chapin.
- 29,31 - Auditions for Lies and Legends: The Musical Stories of Harry Chapin to performed in June Colonial Little Theater in Johnstown, NY, USA.
- 22 - Cotton Patch Gospel performed at Stillwell Theater at Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw, GA, USA.
- 7 - Cotton Patch Gospel performed with Tom Key at the Folger Fine Art Theater at Southern Wesleyan University in Central, SC, USA.
- 25-27 - Cotton Patch Gospel was staged at the Allen County Community College in Kansas.
- 28 - Satinwood performed the "The Legendary Songs of Harry Chapin" with special guests John Wallace and Howie Fields in East Greenwich, RI. The concert benefited the Rhode Island Foodbank and World Hunger Year.
- 6-9,13-15 - "Lies and Legends: The Musical Stories of Harry Chapin" was performed at the Colonial Little Theater in Johnstown, Fulton County, NY, USA.
- 11 - "Remember Harry Chapin" benefit concert by John McMenamin at the George Street Playhouse in New Brunswick, NJ, USA. He was joined by Big John Wallace, Howard Fields, and Yvonne Cable in this show featuring the music of Harry Chapin.