From The Harry Chapin Wiki
|List of years|
|1976 1977 1978 - 1979 - 1980 1981 1982|
Day by Day
- 25 - Rolling Stone reviews Living Room Suite commenting that Chapin peddles big ideas' that invariably amount to no more than middlebrow homily". .
- 5 - Harry performed at the Aquinas College Field House in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The concert started late due to weather delays. Harry arrived before the band and told stories to the crowd until the band arrived.
- 6 - Harry Chapin performed at the Performing Arts Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- 15 - Harry performed a solo concert at Walsh University arriving just before the concert was scheduled start with no time for a sound check.
- 15 - Harry performs at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles in the first performance of a two night engagement.
- 16 - Harry performs at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles in the second performance of a two night engagement.
“Harry Chapin: Music for the Multitude” - Pickin’ magazine features Harry on the cover along with a 3 page article.
- 20 - Harry performed a solo acoustic concert on the campus of West Virgina University in Morgantown, West Virgina. The school yearbook, Monticola, described Chapin as "personable, intimate, and charismatic".
- 5 - Harry appears on the "Agora" morning radio show in Cleveland, OH, USA before a concert there later that night.
- ↑ Rolling Stone Magazine
- ↑ "Harry Chapin autographed concert ticket signed" WorthPoint.com. Retrieved 2012-01-28
- ↑ G., Bryan "Harry Chapin 2/5/79" BryanG.com. Retrieved 2012-01-28
- ↑ "Harry Chapin Hunger Concert at Walsh Remembered". Walsh World (North Canton, Ohio: Walsh University). October 1981. Retrieved 2012-01-28 .
- ↑ White, Michele (June 23, 1979). "Arts Calendar - Music". The Morning Record and Journal (Meriden, CT): p. 12. Retrieved 2011-03-20 .
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "Greek Theater 1976 - 1984" The Go Go's Notebook blog. Retrieved 2011-3-19
- ↑ West Virgina University. Monticola Monticola '80. 74. A. L. Smith. pp. 36, 65, 78-79, 349 .